Last updated: September 7, 2022
What are cookies?
Managing cookies on your device
We use temporary, essential session cookies to maintain the functionality of our online services during your visit to our Site, including permitting you to navigate among our webpages and access content. These temporary cookies contain no information that personally identify you, they are not stored, we do not combine them with other information that we collect, and they only exist until you exit our Site and close your browser.
You can refuse to accept permanent cookies and you can also choose to delete such cookies from your computer and/or browser through your browser settings but if you do so (please see How to control cookies below), you may be unable to experience the full benefits of our Site and of your user account, including some of the interactive features of our Site.
How to control cookies
Most browsers allow you to view, manage, delete and block cookies for a website. Be aware that if you delete all cookies then any preferences you have set will be lost, including the ability to opt-out from cookies as this function itself requires placement of an opt-out cookie on your device. Guidance on how to control cookies for common browsers is linked below.
When you visit our website for the first time, we will show you a pop-up with an explanation about cookies and other tracking tools that may be placed on your browser or device.
However, we cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. These parties are to be considered as independent data controllers. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of these companies to find out more about their cookies.
Your Rights with Respect to Personal Data
Under applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have the right to:
- the right of access to your personal information
- the right to correct any mistakes in your personal information
- the right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
- rights in relation to automated decision making
- the right to restrict or prevent your personal information being processed
- the right to have your personal information ported to another data controller
- the right to erasure
- the right to complain to the relevant data protection supervisory authority if you believe we have not handled your personal information in accordance with Data Protection Law
- the right to withdraw your consent
- Obtain equal services and pricing
These rights are explained in more detail in our Privacy Statement. If you have any comments, concerns or complaints about our use of your personal information, please contact us via the options to contact us in our Privacy Statement.
Categories of Cookies We Use
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our website. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary: Strictly Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information that these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Social: We use social buttons to enable our users to share or bookmark web pages. These are buttons for third party social media sites and these sites may log information about your activities on the Internet including on this website.
- Marketing & Advertising: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Unclassified: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
|HubSpot||__cfduid (.hs-scripts.com)||Cookie associated with sites using CloudFlare used to speed up page load times. According to CloudFlare it is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from.||29 days|
|HubSpot||__cfduid (.hs-analytics.net)||Cookie associated with sites using CloudFlare used to speed up page load times. According to CloudFlare it is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from.||29 days|
|HubSpot||__cfduid (.hsleadflows.net)||Cookie associated with sites using Cloud Flare used to speed up page load times. According to CloudFlare it is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from.||29 days|
|HubSpot||__cfduid(.hubspot.com)||Cookie associated with sites using CloudFlare used to speed up page load times. According to CloudFlare it is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from.||29 days|
|Unclassified||PHPSESSID||Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general-purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages.||Session|
|HubSpot||__hssc||This cookie name is associated with websites built on the HubSpot platform. It is reported by them as being used for website analytics.||Session|
|HubSpot||__hssrc||This cookie name is associated with websites built on the HubSpot platform. It is reported by them as being used for website analytics.||Session|
|HubSpot||__hstc||This cookie name is associated with websites built on the HubSpot platform. It is reported by them as being used for website analytics.||390 days|
|_gat||According to Google, it is used to throttle the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.||10 Minutes|
|_gid||According to Google, it distinguishes users by storing and updating a unique value for each page visited.||24 hours|
|_ga||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor although this is customizable by website owners.||365 days|
|HubSpot||hubspotutk||This cookie is used to keep track of a visitor’s identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when de-duplicating contacts.||390 days|
|ShareThis||__stidv||ShareThis Social Tracking Cookie||365 days|
|ShareThis||__stid||ShareThis Social Tracking Cookie||365 days|
MARKETING & ADVERTISING
|Samesite||Clinch.co||Third Party Personalized Advertising Cookie||Unclassified|
Selling Data to Third Parties
We do not sell data to third parties.
Chief Financial/Operating Officer
1 East Erie St, Suite 525-4935
Chicago, IL 60611